Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"Life With Woody" 10 inspirational quotes as can improve



It could get a little coffee or probably a couple of laps beer or other alcohol you could your hands on, if it comes, take goes to relax after a hard day's work. Well, Yes, I am guilty that one also, unless, I'm caught, dead vodka wearing my head a Lampshade over after a few laps... half-naked! Okay, bad example and I apologize to all reading this after getting nightmares about me in this state of drunken stupor.




Only questions, you don't, as it happened, please.




But what is really interesting that through the usual part of life vein popping stress confronted with people like go? I mean, the new age, what such as Zen and yoga one of the good things and it is actually works. Is there room for the spiritual side of people who can actually smell the roses in-a-can on the go? It was kind of me thinking that there really must be something in this matter of 'Head over-matter'.




Humor is in fact that is better than cure, whenever you are. I mean that someone good money a comedian only, so hard to laugh your pants wet to hear so can pay. Despite that is what is happening and for those although torture gone it better, only laugh, while clouded with a view on the problems with a clear-minded as anger with a vision. One of my favorite celebrity of all time perhaps Woody Allen be. Now, this is a guy who the bluntness of in-your-face, that he does with gusto, pulls you without even trying. Can you speak just about everything, with a man, and he is obliged to mock the subject and you laugh at the end instead of in is upset.




Woody Allen has to say:




1. "Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." It sounds good to me, I mean the practicality of all money is going, but there must be no arm and a leg to take.




2. "I think there is something out there watching us." "Unfortunately it's the Government." "enough said."




3. "Is it worse in life than death." "Have you spent already once an evening with an agent?" This is one of the classic ones. I mean, that the question about the small problems of life is not so bad, until "he" shows.




Sure, relationships can complicated, or has its complications that probably every author on relations is bound to soon to discover it. We follow what our heart desires, unless you the heart as in the heart that pump blood speak in your body.




4. "Love is the answer, but while you wait for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." And if you want more only to questions!




5. "A quick word about pill." "I asked me in the bed to go with a girl, she said 'No'." It, 'practical' sounds, I think.




And when it comes to everyday life, he really knows how you the most out of every possible scenario, and it includes no action, when he hits a nerve.




6. "In fact was my wife immature." "I would be at home in the bathtub and they come and would sink my boats." I had never before a boat in my bathtub. Only staring at them, while in hot water soak me seasick already makes.




7. "I'm not fear death, I would like to only be present when it happens." When it rains, it pours.




8. "I am thankful for laughter, except when milk out my nose comes." It could be worse if you are guzzling beer... or mouthwash, and once it happened to me!




9. "Do you laugh at God, tell him about your plans to make." At least he did not am grateful for us with the Flash to beat, and I.




And despite ten happen what can to us in the next, all I think twenty or even thirty years we all have things in a different kind of light and perspective not only see. I can seem to imagine without any piece wisdom that could guide us. Whether we religious or not, it takes more courage to your fears to accept and learn, how to deal so that is all that matters when it comes to also only along.




And sum things up, here is the last nugget of wisdom to judge... but whenever and wherever we may be.




10 "Is to be appreciating the talent happy and liked what you have instead of what you don't have."


Loading....

No comments:

Post a Comment